Research at the Department
- Research at the Department focuses on monitoring patients’ progress following replantation, polytrauma, strokes, spinal lesions and amputations.
- Staff at the Department also contribute to the development of methodological standards applicable in physiotherapeutic care.
- The Department works closely alongside Tomáš Baťa University in Zlín on a project developing robotic rehabilitation techniques.
- Department staff research issues connected with footwear (barefoot walking/running) and health.
- In conjunction with the Faculty of Physical Culture at Palacký University, Olomouc, Department staff conduct biomechanical analyses of basic motion in post-amputation patients using modern methods of kinematic and dynamic motion analysis.
Updated: 05. 02. 2018