International cooperation of Department of Nursing and Midwifery
Department of Nursing and Midwifery is member of Florence Network - European Co-operation in Nursing and Midwifery in Higher Education since 2005.
International Partner Universities (Non-Erasmus)
- Northern Arizona University (United States)
- Narh-Bita College Tema (Ghana)
- National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (Taiwan)
- Nationale Institute of Public Health and Community (Madagascar)
- Astana Medical University (Kazakhstan)
- Karaganda Medical University (Kazakhstan)
- Kazakh National Medical University (Kazakhstan)
In recent years, student exchanges have become an essential and highly desirable part of university education. They provide students with a chance to improve their knowledge and skills in their own subject as well as to compare intercultural differences in teaching, approaches towards patients, and life in general.
Mgr. Eva Janíková,
phone: +420 553 46 1613,
fax: +420 596 635 998,
Updated: 29. 03. 2021