III. year of the START-UP 2023 grant competition
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava (FM UO) and the Director of the University Hospital Ostrava (UH Ostrava) announce
III. year of the START-UP grant competition for the years 2024-2026.
The START-UP grant competition is announced in the following 6 scientific fields of medicine:
- Oncology and haematooncology
- Information technology, robotics, artificial intelligence and virtual reality in medicine
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Surgical specialties with a preference for miniinvasive surgery
The solution period of the START-UP grant is set for a period of 12 - 36 months with the start date of the project January 1st, 2024.
The START-UP grant will be financed from the resources of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava and the University Hospital in Ostrava up to a total amount of CZK 3,000,000.
The main START-UP grant applicant must meet the following requirements:
- He is an academic or researcher
- He holds a Ph.D. at the time of application
- Under the age of 40, he has shown excellent results in his field and is involved in international cooperation
- The project proposal can only be submitted in English
- At the time of submitting the project proposal, he is not an employee of FM UO or UH Ostrava
More information about the competition 0,18 MB
Updated: 01. 02. 2023