II. year of the START-UP 2022 grant competition
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava (FM UO) and the Director of the University Hospital Ostrava (UH Ostrava) announce
II. year of the START-UP grant competition for the years 2023-2025.
The START-UP grant competition is announced in the following 6 scientific fields of medicine:
- Oncology and haematooncology
- Information technology, robotics, artificial intelligence and virtual reality in medicine
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Surgical specialties with a preference for miniinvasive surgery
The solution period of the START-UP grant is set for a period of 12 - 36 months with the start date of the project 1. 1. 2023.
The START-UP grant will be financed from the resources of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ostrava and the University Hospital in Ostrava up to a total amount of CZK 3,000,000.
The main START-UP grant applicant must meet the following requirements:
- He is an academic or researcher
- He holds a Ph.D. at the time of application
- Under the age of 40, he has shown excellent results in his field and is involved in international cooperation
- At the time of submitting the project proposal, he is not an employee of FM UO or UH Ostrava
Announcement of the competition: 1. 1. 2022
Competition deadline: Registration for the competition is possible from 1. 2. 2022 to 15. 3. 2022 (24:00), via the electronic form, to the competition address or by mail to the address: Department of Science -research activity, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ostrava, Syllabova 19, 703 00 Ostrava-Vítkovice.
Evaluation period: 15. 3. - 1. 10. 2022
Announcement of results: 1. 10. 2022
Commencement of project solutions: 1. 1. 2023
Updated: 31. 01. 2022